View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 26, 2021 at 06:35 PM

Hugs back, Artie. Sorry you're also dealing with some doomsday thoughts... I hope that L just has some other illness (there are plenty going around) or ate something that didn't agree with her. I know you're in a weird place with her now--but could you maybe email her in a couple days to say you hope she's feeling better? Assuming she is, that could potentially give you some reassurance. But I'd also understand your not wanting to check in (I feel like I was really annoying Dr. T when he got back from his trip, had some symptoms, and worried he had Covid, but he seemed fine and understanding about it).

But perhaps best to focus on the hat! I need to find other things to focus on...I feel I should go back to painting (and have discussed it with Dr. T--he's greatly in favor of it), but it just seems like so much effort to get all the materials out, to know I'll likely get disrupted by D (she doesn't go to bed much earlier than me), to know I'll have to clean it all up, etc. I suppose I could go back to working on my therapy memoir. It came up recently with Dr. T that I hadn't been working on it, and he said he was disappointed because he was looking forward to seeing his name in the acknowledgments.

Maybe I should try to learn to crochet? I've also thought about drawing, which doesn't require setup and cleanup. Or maybe going back to poetry?

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
ArtieTheSequal, Quietmind 2