View Single Post
DevastatedinAZ

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Nov 28, 2021 at 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjpg View Post
I think your e-mails about boundaries was a great idea. Boundaries as I'm sure you know lets you take control of any personal situation and control is so important while going through times when you feel lost. Logic over emotion is a term I heard that helps set boundaries and could help when it comes to your wife. Logic over emotion especially if she likes to play with your head like that.
Take care
Tessa

Hi Tessa,

Thank you. I agree with you. Boundaries are important.

That is what I don’t understand I guess. These past 2-3 weeks appeared to be so positive, I was starting to get interested/excited about the idea that maybe she wants to go to therapy and SEE if this can be worked out. Only for her to drop the hammer on me and say she is done, no therapy, no reconciliation.

I was like filling a balloon full of optimism and then popping it with a sharp needle. Was she even or ever considering therapy or is this a game to play with my head? Is she truly lost as well? Or is this retaliation for something she perceives?

I am trying to apply logic over emotion but it is so challenging due to the emotional nature of this matter. It feels like I am trying to constantly stick a square peg in a round hole. Never going to happen.

It is just difficult to move forward. I lost my best friend, my companion, my lover and my wife all in a single shot.

Jeff
DevastatedinAZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote