View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2021 at 02:24 AM

My life is frustrating. I can't get help, because compassion is no longer around, COVID killed compassion. I am in similar situation as a some one living on the streets. I live with my parents, and I still feel it's not my home. There are looks of distain, looks of disappointment, and feelings of why am I living here?

I tried to work, but my manager is overwhelmed and not asking for help from others on staff, seemingly to do it all by herself. That things are happening due to poor leadership. It's bad enough, I can't make a formal complaint and my manager believes it's all me. She's blind and ignoring the truth. The truth is I was left not knowing expectations, and now I'm a whistle blower. Yet I don't care!

My traumas have made me who I am today. Yet, I'm unsupported by professionals. Even people in a position for leadership said you can't do clinical work. That is completely off, and maybe they need to look at themselves And see the damage and harm they are doing, by gatekeeping someone out.

What's bad is I'm very tempted to call and protect others, yet then they will find fault with me. And not do anything. People of leadership, people in mental health judge me and find fault, never providing help. They throw a diagnosis in my face, and say by there efforts that I can't be whole, complete, healed. That change never happens.

I'm calling people out for lack of communication and compassion. And if someone doesn't like it, let's blame it on COVID, or on Satan, and never take ownership.

I'm stuck, without resources, and people believe I should be on disability. I say, no it's the system that is giving up on people, and people can't see what's right on front of them. People lie and cheat, the ones that tell the truth get hurt.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, downandlonely, mote.of.soul, Nammu, SprinkL3, unaluna, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, SprinkL3