View Single Post
AliceKate
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2021
2,208 hugs
given
Default Nov 28, 2021 at 04:44 AM

If you don't get lonely, friendships might not be something you need. I find it vaxxing to be amongst other people, too. I mainly do it because if I don't, my anxiety keeps growing until it is genuinly very difficult to leave the house at all. I like my friends in an off-hand sort of way. I can appreciate they are awesome, but it means very little to me. I mirror them to a point, but if I mirrored them all the way, I'd completly loose myself and get perpetually confused. I think as adults, we don't have to accomodate other people or their opinions when it comes to us leading our lives. If our life is fullfilling as it is, with whatever we are doing, why would we have to accommodate them if all it does is overwhelmes us or doesn't contribute to our happiness? Makes zero sense to me.

I mean of course, by all means, keep in touch with the people who love you, but the opinions of the rest is irrelevant even to themselves. I sometimes think people judge what they don't know simply to have something to think about, but it's not like they care to put any deeper thought into the matter, so why should you?

Hugs from:
SprinkL3