Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2021 at 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzclar View Post
I never got on welfare, I thought I could do it on my own. Honestly, the world treats us, those with mental health issues, differently.

I hear you, sarahsweet. I'm not going to validate your emotions, as they are 100% yours! I will say a new movement needs to happen. One where we leave the generational traumas behind and truly listen. I've sought help only to see I am the only person who can help me. Welfare gives money out, at least here, it does nothing but cause more issues. Never giving purpose, causing more issues. What if money just disappeared, then we would have to communicate with each other.

I've tried to help those on welfare, and it's tough. I felt inadequate to help, because I could see the deep dark secrets that most hide.

Let's shine a light and help people see the truth.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Hey @puzzclar you meant Sarah Sweden not Sarah sweets right ? I agree with some of what you say but I don’t believe that welfare causes more issues. The fact that the US can’t help it’s working poor to me is a disgrace. Do you know they base the federal poverty guidelines on a model from the 60’s ? How does that take cost
Of living and inflation into account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely