View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2021 at 06:10 PM

I felt strange. I needed caffeine. I had a mug of black tea despite the time. It did make me feel better. I took my usual melatoin. I havent taken anything yet. Its getting sort of late. I want Elliot Pages abs but at the same time he kind of looks like a 12 year old who hasnt gone through puberty yet instead of a 34 year old man. When I look at him I just look at his abs and wish I had that. I dont get the need though to post topless selfies whatever you identify as. I've had the same FB profile picture since Febuary and I'm about 14 pounds lighter now but I just dont feel a need to post a new picture let alone a shirtless one even though it would be pretty hot. I've heard constantly posting selfies is a sign of low self esteem. I personally just find it obnoxious when the same people do it.

Ugh this new virus seems like some straight up Stephen King ****. The US will not be ok if theres another shut down. Theres too many weridos leftover from 2016-2020 and things could get bad. I mean just think about the issues with mask mandate on planes. Do you really think these people will settle for another lockdown and be ok with just staying at home for a month?

And then all these mass shoplifting things. If stores shut down for a month or 2 thats a perfect opprtunity for a lot of stores to get hit

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Sunflower123