SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Heart Nov 28, 2021 at 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightful View Post
You both mention evolving technology and changing passwords, and change in general. I hate it! If I were twenty, I'd love it. I always wanted to learn new things. Now I just want to be able to work with what I know. I have to laugh. On my first day of college, I was afraid that I'd learn everything, and there wouldn't be anything new to learn. I figured out soon after that that wouldn't ever be a problem.

My writing has slowed down - partly because I've been cooking after-Thanksgiving dinner and inviting a friend over for after-after-Thanksgiving lunch., and partly because I've hit a place in my writing where I'm having trouble finding the words. I have three thousand words left to write for my Nanowrimo challenge. I can do that if I can get over my writing glitch.

Good luck to you both.
Have you tried reading Julia Cameron's "The Artist's Way" book? She offers tips for writer's block. It requires writing anything and everything that comes to mind - typos and all. This helps with the creative process. Once you do your "Morning Pages" for a while, it will help you to find the words. You can also take breaks and read, enjoy nature, watch some shows, do artwork, until you have exactly the next idea to write about and finish your writing challenge.

Good luck!
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote