View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,652 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2021 at 12:40 AM

This will probably make me sound like a kook ... but today was an indescribable day. On my usual daily long walk today I saw this person standing about 10 feet from me. His appearance shocked me because he looked so perfect, beyond human. Like, too perfect. And his facial features we're very uncommon. I can't recall ever seeing a human being looking like him. It was almost as if he was made in the highest tech factory.

Anyhow, he was looking directly at me, just standing there in an empty parking lot as I walked by on the sidewalk. He had his left hand up by his face. I didn't pay attention, but I think he had a few fingers pointing. He was definitely making some gesture, but for the 4 to 5 seconds that I looked at him I was focused on his flawless unique face and what I can only describe as an intense gut-feeling/knowing. So after walking past him for about 70 feet I had the strong desire to look back. A building was in the way, so I couldn't see him, but I could see his shadow, and he was walking away from the sidewalk, which makes me think he walked over to the sidewalk to look at me. This has nothing to do with physical attraction/chemistry. It's just that he seemed so pure and perfect, not only in appearance, but in an indescribable soul type of way. Maybe a better way of describing him is to say he was an adult male, but had the skin of a newborn baby, or perhaps even more perfect. Even his cloths looked interesting. They were an unusual vivid sky blue and I think some white stripes. I know this sounds crazy, but the thought that came to mind when I saw him was a Star person.

It gets better. So later on today for some reason I decided to work on my theoretical physics project. I don't want to say exactly what the device is that I'm working on, but you could say it has something to do with a certain part on a starship that's required for humanity to travel amongst the stars. The craziest part is that about an hour ago I made a major breakthrough. The math works out. Now it's just a matter of saving up money to one day build it, and hope it works.

Okay, sorry if this post is too far out there. Only at MSF would I feel comfortable writing about this lol.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, SprinkL3