View Single Post
Sunflower123
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2021 at 04:40 AM

I was in a bah humbug mood for most of yesterday. I got some chores done around the house, called the hospital to check on brother and watched movies with mom. I finally went to bed at 6:50. I feel great today. Life looks promising.

Recently I did a meditation practice virtually but live with a spiritual guru who runs an ashram in India. She is from L.A. and went to Stanford but ended up in India. She’s a NYT best selling author as well. She did the meditation from the banks of the Ganges River. It was a powerful spiritual experience. I was so excited that I wanted to share it with my family. They don’t get it except for my daughter who somewhat gets it. It’s disappointing. It’s like when I had the opportunity to study with Eckhart Tolle and Marisa Peer. All things helping me build a stronger mind. Oh well! I guess I’ll have to learn to be excited for myself.

I have two appointments today. One medical for my stomach bug like symptoms and one therapy. Hopefully they turn out well. The next injection for my arm is the 8th. That’s a long time with a painful arm. I’ll just have to deal with it.

I hope everyone has a peaceful week.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Blue_Bird, buddha1too, Mountaindewed, Nammu, Soupe du jour, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
*Beth*