View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2021 at 12:22 PM

I'm doing kinda crappy today. I've been getting really bad hot and cold flashes and I have zero female hormones in me and this started on thursday night and I went back on my injections on Saturday. Last night was really bad and I didn't sleep very well. This morning I got a couple pairs of Levis from Kohls. I hope I ordered the right size and the styles are what I'm looking for. With the cyber Monday sale I saved $60 and I got a $15 Kohls cash which I gave to my mom so she will hopefully stop *****ing at me like shes been doing all day. Then I ordered a button up shirt from the movie The Sandlot. It has images of the scene where the kids are trying to get the ball back from the beast. They mentioned the shirt on the Today Show in 2015 or so but they are expensive and would not have looked good on my giant chest. So I got that for about $15 off.

Today is the 7th anniversary of my dads death which I guess is why everyone in my house is being kinda *****y towards each other. At least I think thats why my mom is so crabby. I hope the Kohls cash makes her feel better.

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack and I dont know why. I didnt do anything I shouldnt have done in days. I had a coffee but I mean I drink coffee all the time and this was just one of my usual kinds. I've eaten today. So I dont know. I took a vistril early so I'll see if that helps. I may just need to use distraction.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Nov 29, 2021 at 01:41 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Blue_Bird, Sunflower123