View Single Post
Photonate

Member Since Apr 2019
111 hugs
given
Default Nov 29, 2021 at 07:06 PM

Hello. Like most of my threads, let me first say I hope this is the right section for this topic.

So I know it's common knowledge and recommendation to not care what others think, and how good it is for you to not care about or let what others think effect and control you, etc. etc.

But I just wonder, what if I'm just naturally the kind of person who does care what others think, like it's not necessarily 'in my blood's I guess, but that's just who I am as a person. Or furthermore, what if it is just simply something that matters to me as my own, unique individual person?

Kind of like how everyone is different, everyone has different goals, desires, interests, values, etc. as the unique individuals we all are - so what if my personal interests, values, goals and desires just happen to include, say, wanting to impress other people, and wanting other people to think good and highly about me, and if I value and desire other people to ultimately at the end of my life, or even in the moment, to think good about me?

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul