AliceKate
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2021
2,208 hugs
given
Default Nov 30, 2021 at 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
And God does this. God wants us to grow from our difficulties and from our struggles. God places those difficulties in our path on purpose.

Last night I was thinking what a quirky sense of humor.... I was in fact thinking that the higher power is twisted, given all that we go through and given all our suffering. BUT, I know that it's ALL for a higher purpose, and is serving a higher purpose - all our suffering is for the evolution of our soul's path and our soul's growth. And I believe that we choose to have such experiences on earth so that we CAN grow.
I feel that, more than anything. Twisted more than quirky. Perhaps our souls grow, but to what end? What end but his end? What of our ends? Why create us at all? I am perpetually disappointed that he did that, if he did that, if he even exists.

Sorry for my negativity.

I am grateful for my neffew and my sister. I am grateful for the candles on my window sill that make this room so much cosier. I am grateful for the food in my fridge, that I prepared yesterday, so I don't have to cook today, unless I want to. I am grateful for Hello Fresh for providing such a convenient service. I am grateful that I have a co-student that does much of the work in one of the subjects I have this semester. I am greatful that I can in turn help others in the other subjects I have. I am grateful for many things, as they make life somewhat bearable, I just wish I were never created in the first place.

Hugs from:
Have Hope