View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,749 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 30, 2021 at 02:47 PM

I was 165.2 last night. I went a bit crazy. My brother has these gummy melatonins and I've been out of my regular stuff for several days. So I think thats whats been causing my increased hunger. I've noticed this before after taking them but it took awhile to detect what the culprit was. But I bought my regular stuff this afternoon so I hope the issue is fixed. For breakfast I had 2 pumpkin yogurts and a piece of cheese. Lunch was a bean burrito and a sweet lighting Mountain Dew. Dinner will be 4 cauliflower crusted chicken tenders and a hard boiled egg. I have down 1,270 calories. I'm pretty heavy on the carbs though.

Edit: my carbs arent actually bad. I was orginally going to eat 2 rice cakes which have the same amount of calories as the egg but then my daily carbs would have been my over 200. So to switch from the rice cakes to the egg brought my carbs down to 187 for the day. My daily goal is to stay under 170 but its way better then going over 200 and I am under my sodium goal and over my protein goal.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Nov 30, 2021 at 03:06 PM..

Hugs from:
unaluna