View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 01, 2021 at 04:26 PM

What do you do? Today we were talking about covid for 45 minutes until she realized I was talking about the new variant. She had no idea there was a new variant and was getting very upset and was asking me a lot of questions and then went into this angry rant for 5 minutes. I just let her go on because when I get into rants in therapy therapists just let me go on for as long as I need to. She stated she was mad that it was happening again. By the time she was done the session was up and she had calmed herself but she still had an annoyed tone. I was honestly a bit entertained since I've never seen a therapist go off like that before even the really bad ones I've had. But I do know it was pretty inapropriate behavior too and probably shouldnt have happend.

Should I bring this up in our next session? I dont know what to expect from her I feel like I am being my own support system at this point and it doesnt really bother me. Especially now that I am over the therapist I had before I moved.

But I don't know. Would you bring this up? And how?

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight