divine1966 Tired!!!

8 yr Member
1,274 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 01, 2021 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
I also feel like I do not interview as well as I could. My meds cloud my thinking. I increased my abilify 6 months ago and doubled the dosage. I want to decrease it again to where it was for many years because I can think better and more clearly that way. I am slower to respond on a higher dosage and my thinking is just not as quick as it used to be. I don't convey my knowledge as well as I could be in these interviews. It really bothers me.

As it is, I was contacted for a Director level role and have an interview next Tuesday. I need to figure this out before then. Argh.
That could be. Medicine is fixing one thing but harming the other. It’s so unfortunate.

My husband has Tourettes with severe OCD. He is on a very low dosage of meds that help OCD episodes and somewhat reduce Tourette’s symptoms. But the meds are so low that they don’t seem to be doing the job anymore, even his therapist suggested to talk to a doc about increasing dosage. But my husband is terrified that higher dose will show down his reactions and he needs to be alert 100% of the time at work. He can’t be in a cloud, not at all. So it’s doubled edge sword.

I’d talk to your doc and see if there’s a connection. Be careful cutting the meds down though. It might cause some more problems
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope