View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 02, 2021 at 11:08 AM

Ahhhiii. Woke up much too early. But did get about 5 hours which is better. Had another hospital dream. Time was very messed up though. I was about 25 in the dream but stuff from now was happening, like my new glasses were delivered there, and I had the wallet I use now. But the car was different, sort of like the one I drove when I was 25 but a silver with a black canvas roof. I was discharged while at OT, bow and arrow shooting! An orderly bought me a red wagon with my stuff in it but my wallet wasn’t there. There was a glass top on the wagon for the stuff to be safe tho. After walking around the maze of basement corders I found an exit near a bus stop. The wagon changed into a modern 4 wheeled luggage carrier. And my wallet was on top. I took a bus but realized I had a car in the parking lot of the hospital. Was wondering around looking for a bus stop back and they were all going away. Then while walking though a green hilly park square my luggage turned into a hopping toddler. I realized with horror I hadn’t changed his diaper since my week long hospital stay. But I really needed to find the car. Then I woke up!

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn