Have Hope
Wise Elder

Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,617 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2021 at 07:11 AM

So, my self esteem is at an all time low. I've been rejected now 5-6 times and I've been told that my technical knowledge is lacking. How can I even interview for a Director level role if my technical knowledge is lacking? I have an interview Tuesday, my self esteem has taken a hit, and I feel like backing out. What I am going to do instead is read up on technical stuff this weekend to refresh my knowledge and memory, but I already have a feeling or a fear that I will be rejected again. I am not feeling good about myself professionally. And, during the last six months of my job, it's been difficult to feel successful or to see any real major successes.. I've had setbacks with a few of my clients during the Pandemic, which is impacting my own success level. And this does not help my self esteem at all. During my 1st tenure with my company, I had a ton of success to speak to. And now I don't feel that way.

I am not feeling good walking into this interview on Tue.

On Monday, I have a meeting with a company that helps support you through your job search and which provides 1:1 coaching. I feel I need this right now, even if I have to pay for it later.

I wish I felt better. On top of this, my doctor's office hasn't gotten back to me about changing my medication and reducing the dosage. This really isn't helping me to think well... it's only just making things far worse for me and there's nothing I can do until my doctor calls in a new prescription.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Molinit