View Single Post
SandyWeb

Member Since Jul 2004
169 hugs
given
Book Dec 03, 2021 at 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieJastrow View Post
I had the same issue with movies / tv. But I have come to conclude isn't me... it is them. They just aren't good anymore.

When I do find something good I don't have an issue maintaining focus.

Also, I wonder if you over do the focus on something so your body yearns for something different.

Like now I find you tube so much more interesting than regular tv. It is like my body just lost interest in scripted items.
I still enjoy certain authors that I've followed for years. I used to read only the classics. I couldn't imagine reading modern-day stories. But then I gave it a try, and found some really good authors out there that I continued to follow. It's just that I haven't been able to focus for the past few years.

I thought it was funny about YouTube. I got hooked a few years ago on some of the channels that I found. It was so interesting to watch people daily or weekly....funny or serious or just going about their days. I hadn't even realized there was more to YouTube than just music! Lol. I haven't been on YouTube for a few years now, either. I'm not much interested in sitting in front of the monitor watching programs.

I hope you are enjoying your day with YouTube. There used to be some really great channels. I might have to check it out again.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, MuseumGhost, nonightowl, SprinkL3