View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,776 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2021 at 12:39 PM

I was 163 today. I had a lot of iced tea yesterday and I took my vistril for the first time in a few days which isnt weight friendly. Even though it doesn't cause weight gain its almost impossible to lose on it. So far I had a corn tamale at 7:30 and a coffee at 10. I'm not very hungry again and I do wonder if the decrease in my testosterone is the reason. Thats the only thing that is diffrent.

I went to Kohls today and I was happy with how my pants and jeans looked on me. But I don't understand tank tops. I got a large Fruit Of The Loom pack and couldnt even get it over my head. This is in a mens size. I also got a medium in another brand and it was too big the way medium shirts usually are for me. But I dont get how any guy can fit into Fruit Of The Loom tank tops.

So my mom is out again and she's returning the medium for a small. She said they also had a pack in black but I told her I'd stick with the white and get the black later. I dont know. Maybe she'll get me the black for christmas.

Being able to wear mens tank tops though was something I always wanted to be able to do but couldn't until I had top surgery. Tank tops in general were off limits because of my size. If I wanted to wear one I'd have to get a cut off T shirt from the boys department.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Dec 05, 2021 at 12:55 PM..