View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Dec 05, 2021 at 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Most places I've checked they're out of stock, and the only places that have them in stock online are third party sellers that are selling them for like $450 or above which is a $100 more than what they're supposed to sell for, because of scalpers

It won't be in my budget to buy one anyway for at least a year from now but I'm just hoping when that time comes when I have the money for one they're more widely available

They are expensive (though not as bad as PS5 and xbox I think). I wouldn't be getting one if sibling and partner hadn't offered to buy it for me so they can afford to split the cost. (They offered I didn't ask!)

What I like about Switch though is it can be both an handheld and can have it on TV if you want. Also a lot of games you don't have to be online.

I don't have a subscription and don't play online. I prefer physical copy games, then always have the option of trading them in or reselling if I don't think it's a game I'll play through again.

Sometimes I'll update a game, (free updates) but it depends if I've read about it first (or seen it) and it adds something that I'd really like. ..but hate buying a game then finding you have pay again for most of the content to get stuff that you can't progress without or it won't let you start to play without subscribing or logging in to the developers.
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird