Account Suspended
SprinkL3 has no updates.

2 yr Member
10.9k hugs
given
Smile Dec 06, 2021 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightful View Post
Oh, SprikL3, thank you for stepping up. It does seem that modern technology has as many drawbacks as benefits. I've had similar problems. Once, I reported fraud to the police, they asked if I lost any money. I hadn't so they said to delete the offending post and move on. They can't prosecute unless I've actually been robbed. Which is true. I've worked for law enforcement (environmental) and I know that the district attorney has to have a good case or he/she can't do anything with it. But . . . My latest trouble - I get three or four emails a day which are advertisements. The UNSUBSCRIBE button is the link to the virus. I'm okay if I don't confirm the unsubsccribe, and McAfee warns me if the unsubscribe is risky, but I didn't know that at first, and accidently hit the second unsubscribe - see my post of a couple of weeks ago. I've gotten a lot of emails similar to yours, SprinkL3. They tell me my credit card was declined, or that I've ordered something I didn't, It's turning me into a very grouchy individual.

I visited a friend who was having a difficult time the other day. We sat and talked for a few minutes, and then she told me that she had a bad cold!!!!! She was going to get a COID test the next day. Meanwhile, she was sneezing and coughing up a storm. So I'm laying low - trying to stay away from people for a couple of weeks. I'm not scared, and I know I'm probably being overly cautious. I wore a mask, used sanitizer after I left her apartment, immediately took a shower and washed the clothes I was wearing. And I've been vaccinated. So the odds of me catching anything are low. Still I have a lot of friends with delicate health. And I'd hate to be responsible for spreading anything. I have a COVID test kit at home, so if I absolutely have to go out, I can use it that day to check whether I'm contagious or not.

I reached my Nanowrimo writing goal (Yay!)

I'm trying to learn Twitter. I can tweet, and I did send out a couple of tweets. My next step is to figure out Bit.ly. It's a way to shorten a link so that I can fit it on Twitter. The link takes the reader to Amazon where he/she can buy my books. So that's my next goal.

Happy stepping, everyone.
Thank you!

I tried Twitter. My Twitter days are temporarily over. I left all social media that has those algorithms dictating what shows up in my feed. I don't like that at all, so I decided to take a long break from all that. But Twitter is one of the safer ones, IMHO.

Best wishes on your book sales!
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote