View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 06, 2021 at 04:42 PM

I was supposed to see Julieanne (my new T) tonight but she said she had a doctor's appointment today when she scheduled that appointment with me and that she might need to change. So she did need to change, which is fine. The day she proposed we change to, I can't because I have Church and I have missed too many weeks as it is. So I proposed a few other days. Then later, before she had responded, I wrote back and said that I know she wanted the month of December off and that I am really doing okay right now. Haven't been in crisis for a good little bit. Doing good with SH, etc. There's nothing in my life that demands immediate attention and nothing that I am going through that cannot wait to be brought up with her after the holiday. I also told her that I would let her know if things changed. And she wrote back and said she appreciated that and even though we have only had two sessions she feels like she can trust me to tell her if I need help. And that she could schedule me during December if I decide I need help. So we are leaving it at that. I had felt bad that I was taking up her time off when she was scheduling me in December because one of the very first things she told me was "I am taking the month of December off" when I first met her, so it's not like I didn't know.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight