View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2021 at 03:12 PM

Well last night I went out on a limb and bought the tickets to a Christmas music show mum wants to see. But it depends on everything going right and mum feeling up to going on the day of the show. And the weather cooperating too.

I ordered the in store glasses the same day as I ordered the online glasses. I just called them because still, no glasses! I got my online glasses days ago! They are still in the lab. Early next week, maybe. Definitely going the online from now on.

It’s snowing here and I already feel trapped. It’s only an inch something but already it hampered getting the recycling in and froze my feet getting the mail cause I didn’t want to go put socks and real shoes on, just ran out in my clogs. Brrrr won’t be doing that again. Still have to go back out and empty the accumulated snow out of the bins, later when my feet thaw. I don’t get SAD but the short days and snow gets to me!

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, buddha1too, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123