View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Dec 07, 2021 at 07:07 PM

I feel pretty depressed and am just gonna try and get thru the holidays with the least amount of pain possible, whatever that means. I ordered some delivery tonight casually, just trying to cheer up. I feel pretty numb and apathetic which is better than feeling rage or anxiety so i count myself lucky. I'll just slither thru the holidays, unwashed and over-eating, observing only my obligations to my dog.

I went to the mall today to pick up meds. My new pharmacy was excellent again, everything went smoothly save for a single phone call yesterday to give them a nudge. I didn't linger at the mall. I didn't even go in the foodcourt at all, for the first time in months. The only thing i enjoyed was seeing a triple-stroller with an excited nanny pointing out stuff to the kids.

It's Winter and COVID seems to be hanging on, will it ever be over? So i won't expect much pleasure from the coming months, as i think is only realistic. I'm back playing Scrabble, just against the bots tho, but have been having some good games, so that's nice.

I made up a fun pun today. If your favorite TV show is often delayed and it makes you dissatisfied you have a case of pre-empty!

Last edited by Anonymous41462; Dec 07, 2021 at 07:33 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow, Nammu, Sunflower123, wildflowerchild25