View Single Post
ThunderGoddess
Veteran Member

ThunderGoddess is taking some time to reflect.

8 yr Member
428 hugs
given
Default Dec 07, 2021 at 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlov's Cat View Post
Yes it is tough at times. I looked through my internet history a bit and I found that I tend to obsess over this about once a month or so.

It's mainly about feeling inferior to women. And also I get upset at the media narrative that men have 'privilege' when if you look at the stats we are behind in so many areas. Many of these areas aren't even being addressed.
Have you always felt this way? Do you feel it started it has gotten worse since the recent movement of male privilege? I could see how you would feel upset in reading this type of news. I don't think it's easy for any demographic to be on blast. You should try to limit media usage and block certain news stations or groups that often post this information.

And I think it would be very helpful to talk about these feelings with a therapist but I don't think you will need to have a full explanation simply stating "I feel that my race or gender is inferior" they'll know the right questions to ask you from there.

Edited:
I just read the fetish comment, I think that would be beneficial to include in your therapy conversation too just in case that fetish is adding to your negative emotions.

Just keep swimming
I have BPD or Autism or both, we may never know, the focus is always the symptoms, not the diagnosis
ThunderGoddess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote