Pavlov's Cat

Pavlov's Cat has no updates.

5 yr Member
11 hugs
given
Default Dec 07, 2021 at 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderGoddess View Post
Have you always felt this way? Do you feel it started it has gotten worse since the recent movement of male privilege? I could see how you would feel upset in reading this type of news. I don't think it's easy for any demographic to be on blast. You should try to limit media usage and block certain news stations or groups that often post this information.

And I think it would be very helpful to talk about these feelings with a therapist but I don't think you will need to have a full explanation simply stating "I feel that my race or gender is inferior" they'll know the right questions to ask you from there.

Edited:
I just read the fetish comment, I think that would be beneficial to include in your therapy conversation too just in case that fetish is adding to your negative emotions.
I think I have always had feelings of my gender being being left out because it seemed to me that most of the mainstream media narrative since I was a child was about being positive towards women and sometimes demeaning men. Also my father had told me that women would be too clever for me and would take all my money, and stuff like that. But he would say that of people in general as well, not just women. For example he would say the bank would take my house.

I also felt the social dynamic of men having to impress women, or to propose, or to pay for meals, etc, seemed unfair to me, and left men open to risk and ridicule. This probably relates to my dad's comments about women taking advantage of my naivetie.

So yes I always had certain feelings along these lines.

Yes I block all the news really, even on social media.
Pavlov's Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
WovenGalaxy