Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 09, 2021 at 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
I have to say that movie where the mum is always saying the kid will shoot his eye out if he gets the BB gun. Lots of good memories. I shot the lit lightbulb in the basement out! Heh heh. Just googled the name, A Christmas story. I’ve only seen it maybe 3 times but it’s my favorite.

Mum has a favorite ceramic Christmas tree. She’s had it since the 70’s. Do you have any old favorite ornaments or decorations?
@Nammu, I always liked A Christmas Story, too, and remember it well. I mentioned that movie just the other day to my husband, and specifically the "shoot your eye out" bit. I also found the wife's hatred of the sexy "leg lamp" hilarious. I've had a thing or two of my husband's I felt similarly about. LOL!

And how coincidental! My favorite Christmas decoration is a ceramic tree that MY mother also made in a ceramics class. I think it was already in the shape, but she assembled and painted it. It was always my parrots' Christmas tree. I unpacked it a week ago. My husband ordered a new bulb for it. We have a convertor plug (from US to European). Attached is a photo I just snapped.

What do you do to keep your life feeling as "normal" as possible?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16390326481678726465735301239879.jpg (391.6 KB, 7 views)

Psych Medications:
* Tegretol XR (carbamazepine ER) 800 mg
* Lamictal (lamotrigine) 150 mg
* Seroquel XR (quetiapine ER) 600 mg

I also take meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, and tachycardia.
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Sometimes psychotic