View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Dec 11, 2021 at 05:51 PM

My alters Isabel and Julia helped the littles get outside today for a walk. I've been isolating in place for nearly 2 years now, but the alters couldn't handle it anymore. Then I freaked out. I felt floaty, and I felt like the world was a blur and wasn't real. The alters enjoyed themselves, but I felt lost. I freaked out the entire time. I returned home sweating up a storm, even though we only walked about 1/4 mile or maybe a little more. It's a long story, but the contactless delivery person wound up being a maskless delivery person who needed us to open the door because he couldn't figure out the call box for us to buzz him in. If we had a house or townhome, this wouldn't happen. Anyways, we were masked with a N99 mask (better than an N95), so we felt somewhat protected. We also had our goggles and gloves on. But still, I, the host person, freaked out. I'm still worried. I also wonder how the alters took over and I had no say or control in the matter. The alters were sick of being stuck inside and wanted to see what the world looked like again. I felt terrified, and the alters made me walk.

I showered after all that.

Thankfully, there were other masked walkers outside. Our apartment building, however, has nothing but unmasked people.

I kind of wished we lived where the masked people live.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn