SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Heart Dec 12, 2021 at 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzybear View Post
I wonder where everyone else from this forum went?

I do not think it's due to the ''situation'' in the world, or at least that is not the main reason (imo)

Most left a long time ago. I still talk to a couple of them.
@Fuzzybear - I think there are some new people here coupled with some old people with new names here (perhaps) and some of the regulars here still, though maybe they aren't as active but are nonetheless here.

I think you're right about maybe it not being due to the "situation."

I'm sorry to hear that most left a long time ago. It could be that they've returned with a new name though. It is sad when people leave though.

I realized that when I've left groups in the past, I unintentionally hurt people who grew attached to me. I forgot that our relationships online meant something to others, even though I was struggling with so much that blinded me from seeing that at the time. I feel awful for unintentionally hurting those who grew close to me online - even though we only knew one another anonymously. I feel bad to this day for missing out on forming long-term relationships that could have been really great had I stuck it out and not left or not did something to sabotage my staying. I'm not sure if this makes sense, but I'm hoping it helps bring you comfort.

I'm trying my best to stay and both share my own stull while also supporting others with their stuff. My alters inside help me a lot more now. In the recent past, I wasn't in control that much. My alters and I were in constant chaos emotionally, and sometimes I'd be hard to read from others because we would switch too much. We, collectively, feel bad and wish we could make amends, but we don't really know how, and it's kind of scary. But we try to make up for that now, and we try to do better.

Anyway, maybe people need second or more chances to show that they have improved, that they are working on being better online buddies, friends, acquaintances, etc.

It's sad when life brings us change that encompasses loss of relationships. Those changes are the hardest. It's like a part of us has left, too. It's a valid response to feel sad while grieving those relational losses.

I'm glad you mentioned something today. I feel sad from all the losses I had experienced, including the losses that were results of my sabotaging my relationships.

(((( safe hugs ))))

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear