Account Suspended
SprinkL3 has no updates.

2 yr Member
10.9k hugs
given
Help Dec 12, 2021 at 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocosurviving View Post
I received a flu shot yesterday. I experienced a horrible flare up last night. I took two of my emergency [emoji599] medications. I’m going to rest this weekend, watch movies, BuJo on YouTube and get next week set up in my planner.

Right after I got my flu shot within 30 minutes, I was super nauseous and had a migraine. I stopped at a convenience store for herbal tea. That tea was horribly too sweet. I put raw honey [emoji518] and lemon juice in my herbal teas.

The nurse had concerns. She said part of the needle is made with latex and the flu shot has some ingredients similar to eggs. I noticed the questionnaire asked about egg allergies. I always carry my Epipens. I explained my plan of action for the next few days. #spoonie #allergyready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you feel better, @Cocosurviving - do tell your primary care physician about your symptoms, and also use whatever reporting system your country or region offers to report side effects from the vaccine.

((( safe cyberhugs ))) I'm so sorry you are struggling like this. I hope you feel better.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Cocosurviving