View Single Post
BreakForTheLight
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 12, 2021 at 10:53 AM

Everything is kind of coming together now and I'm really struggling sorry another rant. You know the worst part is when you know complaining doesn't help and you just want to focus on the positive things but the negatives are so overwhelming you can't find them?

I always have a hard time in winter. No matter how much I love all the good parts about it, I just need more daylight! This afternoon it was just 3 PM when I switched on the lights because it was starting to get dark. How do people further north manage where they don't even see any daylight at all for months?

I'm gonna stay here by myself this Christmas. It's lonely. I wish I felt like people in my life still care. But no one has stayed in touch. Then again, I don't have the energy to reach out to anyone/ don't have the confidence, think people don't want to hear from me anyway, so I can't really expect people to reach out to me, either.

I guess this is more my issues than it's caused by Covid, really. But it makes things a little harder.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, hvert, rechu, SprinkL3