Member Since Jul 2008
6,810 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Angry Dec 13, 2021 at 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
health freaks
don't get me wrong, if you want to lose weight, or eat well, or take care of yourself, then that's good (and you should, it's a healthy thing to do)

the 2 things that annoy me about these people are when they try and tell others to live like them and do what they do, or they go on about this success, that success, etc etc
Me too. Or telling people not to eat meat, it's bad for the planet. Well a lot of things are and we might be too far gone to save it now. Besides, the meat is an industry that is the livelihoods of many people. If everyone really did stop eating meat, the people working in it would feel it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
when people are quick to comment on your problems, but avoid talking about their own or act like they are perfect
that, and judgemental people.

people who, for example, you go up to and talk about your issues (maybe I might say I didn't get any school qualifications), and have them turn round and say well, you must be thick- those kind of people.

people that give away spoilers to movies or tv shows- especially ones you are planning to see

people that expect you to give them anything on a golden plate. these people drive me crazy- people that say, for example well, I want this, I want this, I want this, that and the other, but rather than work for it, they expect you to hand it to them.

racists

most technology
Also some of mine. And technology isn't all it's cracked up to be that's for sure. It moves too fast for me too, and I hate how people expect others to be tech savvy cause they are. And the government is the worse, go online for this and that. Not only do not think of people that may not have access, esp. in 2020, but even if they did, they may not know how to use the web well. Students are told to
just go online and do their lessons that way. They act like it's as easy flipping a light switch on. If only.......

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, jesyka, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost, SprinkL3, SybilMarie