View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Dec 13, 2021 at 08:03 PM

I'm home alone as usual. My eyes are blurring and sensitive to the computer light, so that is why I'm not on here as frequently. It's harder for me to read online, even with the use of the larger monitor.

I plan on mailing out Christmas cards once I receive the remainder of stamps that are now delayed in shipping.

I also plan on giving the USPS, UPS, and FedEx drivers gifts once I receive all their gifts and the boxes in the mail.

I also plan on giving away 8 bottles of wine to two friends, in addition to giving them their gifts. I'm still waiting on some of their gifts to arrive in the mail.

I may decide to give every neighbor on my floor a cute, small gift bag with a matching jute-stringed tag, a Hershey's candy cane, and a bag of Pepperidge Farm holiday-themed cookies. I ordered a variety of cookies to share either as a set or individually, depending on whether or not I want to risk leaving gifts at the doors of 15 or so of my neighbors. I don't want them to think that I'm too social, but some of them already know that I remain isolated and masked whenever I open my door, and that no one comes into my home. I will gladly go outside to speak with people, but not in the hallways - esp. since most of them remain unmasked. Still, I want to keep the peace and Christmas spirit by sharing some small gifts. They can eat it, give it away, toss it, whatever. But at least they will know that I tried to reach out in a social-distancing sort of way by giving them a contactless gift from the heart.

I'll most likely come on here to get some support and give some as well.

I'll also sleep a lot after all the gift-giving has commenced.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
poshgirl

Thanks for this!
nonightowl, poshgirl, rdgrad15