Thread: Vent Rant
View Single Post
Anrea
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2016
473 hugs
given
Default Dec 13, 2021 at 11:56 PM

I'm mad. I go to two different web sites to share my experiences with binge eating, and with bulimia. On the other site, the areas are separated, like on here. BED / Bulimia / ANA. On the other site, someone in BED asks the question,"How to eat favorite foods without binging on them?" So, I read the comment thinking about my Tombstone Pizza and how I can't buy one or I will eat the whole thing. My binges don't stop there. I will eat for hours. I purge in between to try not to gain more weight. But I eat without control, as fast as I can. I don't restrict like some bulimics, and I'm not underweight, and I don't have a body image issue too much. BED really describes me best, because they always say Bulimics go through this restrictive phase. I don't. I was eating, overeating, binging EVERY DAY. ......................... Anyway, back to my point. This girl in the BED section asks this question, because - she uses this example - if she gets a 5 ounce bag of popcorn, she eats the whole thing. Or, if she gets a candy bar, she eats the whole thing instead of just a section. She wants to know how to stop. Well, I didn't say anything, because if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all - but really???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One candy bar? One 5 ounce bag of popcorn? Don't be in the BED section when we really have some people (like me) with issues. More like a bag of candy bars, then onto other food. ------------------ Whatever! Maybe somebody will say something that will help her. Maybe she thinks BED people know. Not saying anything and walking away was the nicest thing I could do. But boy, she has no idea how BED people suffer with uncontrollable urges to eat. ======= Thanks for letting me vent. I really feel better. Delete (or tell me too) if this is unacceptable.

Last edited by Anrea; Dec 14, 2021 at 01:04 AM..
Anrea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, unaluna