Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,987 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 15, 2021 at 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Hey - they dont go bad, you dont have to wash them, they are already salted (i get the low sodium ones myself), plus 8 million trillion jillion irishpersons cant be wrong (thats an old joke about 600,000 frenchmen - it was old when i was young!).

Altho i do like to mix up a cream of mushroom soup packet and pour it over - feels like a full meal. Slow and hot. I just ordered a shipment, plus cans of mushroom bits and pieces delivered this week, now just waiting for the taters.

You cant really wreck potatoes. And you dont have to do anything to them. Its like the perfect nonbinary food. (Ive been reading a lot of gender stuff lately ).
Its just because I went grocery shopping yesterday and my fridge and freezer and pantry are full of food yet I chose to eat a 50 cent can of potatos. She may see it as restriction/disordered behavior instead of just a craving. My mom was a bit confused too. I have a couple purple sweet potatos left from Thanksgiving I should be eating before they go bad.

Although I have been up since 9:30 starving. So idk. Maybe it is slightly disordered.

Edit: yeah she may get pretty pissed that I went to bed super hungry and woke up super hungry and still only ate a rice cake but chugged a 12oz bottle of Coke and several zero and unsweetened drinks instead and didnt sleep because of all the caffeine.

I'm not really in the mood now for food either right now.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Dec 15, 2021 at 07:02 AM..
Mountaindewed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, RoxanneToto, SprinkL3