*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
Default Dec 15, 2021 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon View Post
Last night I didn’t took Zopiclone. I could dream, and I did that. Dreamed that I was with my friends, with ladies. Everything. I couldn’t remember them all but one was that I was with a date with a woman. What a coincidence since I’m single (lol).[emoji23] Anyway, I woke up. I didn’t had that awful metallic taste that Zopiclone leaves behind.

The day went well. Sometimes it’s busy, sometimes not. You need just to focus and refocus - not lose it and freak out. But, we are also humans. Sometimes we do lose it, sometimes we get panic attacks. But once you learned to master that, you won’t lose that in front of others. But perhaps lock yourself in the toilet room and cry. Cry silently. Then carefully open the door, put the “nothing happened”-mask with a touch of a smile on and walk away. Perhaps using also a breathing-technique while you were there.

Tonight, I won’t take that Zopiclone either. Not tonight. I know that I could do months without using it at all, but when you’re in difficult periods in your life and you have this disease going parallel with it, you got to be prepared and be stronger than ever before.

Oh, yes. A little hint to others: have a pill-box that you can buy in your drugstore. Preferably with seven days where it says “Monday”, “Tuesday”, “Wednesday” etc. and where you can put your pill in the morning (one side) and the other one in the evening (second side). Having strict structure with your medicine will never put you in situations to thinking IF or WHEN did you take your medicine, what day and IF you did take it in the morning as doctor said or not. Just a hint.[emoji4]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Your dream sounds sweet

How do you master your panic attacks?

Thank you for the pill box suggestion. I finally began using the morning/evening box this year and it makes taking medication much less complicated.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote