Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 16, 2021 at 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Julieanne never texted me back. I am being stubborn now and not texting her. I don't want to come off as pushy either. If she never texts me back does that mean my therapist ghosted me? Heh, that would be a new one. I wonder if she got sick or something. She didn't seem flaky. Then again, I've only had her for two sessions. But I was keeping her up to date when I was in IOP and she always responded. This is a text about an appointment by the way, not a long drawn out text about how I am. So it's weird that she isn't getting back to me. Maybe she really does not want to have a session in December and is fighting with herself. I'm fine if she doesn't want a session. She's the one who brought it up on Monday's text chain. I'm just very, very baffled.
So sorry--she should at least reply to let you know if you can see her or not. Personally, I'd follow up with something like, "Just making sure you got my text and wondering if we can meet Saturday." They should get back to you quickly on appointments. My T usually replies to emails in the mornings, but if emails or texts relate to scheduling, he typically replies ASAP, generally within a few hours if during the daytime (not if I emailed him at 2 am).

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, SlumberKitty