Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 16, 2021 at 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
So sorry--she should at least reply to let you know if you can see her or not. Personally, I'd follow up with something like, "Just making sure you got my text and wondering if we can meet Saturday." They should get back to you quickly on appointments. My T usually replies to emails in the mornings, but if emails or texts relate to scheduling, he typically replies ASAP, generally within a few hours if during the daytime (not if I emailed him at 2 am).
Thanks LT.

I considered texting her again, but I have sent two texts that she hasn't answered so at some point I have to leave it in her court.

I'm doing better than I was at the beginning of the week so I don't feel I really NEED the session, it would just be NICE.

I'm just very baffled over what to do. I figure if she doesn't text me at all this week, then I'll send her a Merry Christmas text next week. If she doesn't respond to that one, I'll text her the following week to see if we can set up something for the next week (first week in January). But I just don't want to seem like I am a pain. Maybe I am too ambivalent for her. Maybe I should have been more on the side of having a session.

Maybe she got sick.

Maybe she died.

Maybe she is in the hospital.

Maybe she lost her phone.

Maybe she got covid.

Maybe she decided she doesn't want me as a client.

Maybe she decided she didn't want to put up with me.

Maybe she decided she hates me.

Maybe I was a little too honest about the level my urges were at.

Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

It's driving me batty. I keep coming up with lots of horrible things that could have happened to her, or lots of reasons why she might not want to work with me, and I'm not feeling good about it.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2