Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2021 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon77 View Post
That's really too bad—I would assume that something is going on that makes it difficult for her to answer. Phone lost or stolen, travel, family issues, something like that. Maybe try emailing instead of texting?
Thanks, yeah I am really at a loss. In 15 + years of therapy this has never happened to me before.

I know she has some health issues. She told me that when I started seeing her and she said sometimes it gets in the way. So I am worried about her health. Like maybe she is in the hospital or something. Some hospitals have really crappy reception and you aren't able to text or maybe she just is feeling that bad. I don't know. Or maybe she is just a flake and I didn't pick up on it in our two sessions. She seemed to be really engaged with me though.

Since I am not in crisis, I'm thinking I'll just let it go this week, as puzzled as I am. Next week maybe I will text first, since that is her preference, and then if I don't hear, I'll email. And if I don't hear, I'll call. After that if I don't hear I guess it's back to the drawing board and looking for a new therapist, again. I don't want to because I like her but this situation has left me non-plussed.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight