Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,914 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Dec 17, 2021 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
A couple of times this year I have been seeing an Oncologist for brief counseling. He's very nice but he shows up about 45 minutes after my set time appointment. It's such a long wait in the little office, which I get claustrophobic. On top of that I have to pay for parking!

Next time seeing him I'll have the counseling over the phone. Oh and by the way, things are fine with me now in case if you're wondering why I'm seeing an Oncologist.
I used to go to an eye doctor who was ALWAYS at least that late! And that added to my parking fees! Waiting for an hour, that's a fee already.

That was years ago. They stopped charging for parking since then for some time and then I also changed doctors. It's not just cause of the lateness and not even an apology or explanation.

He always acted like it was the first time he was seeing me. And I had been going to him for DECADES. When this COVID crap happened, I changed doctors. Things are "cold" and "distant" enough as it is out there, with all our divisiveness! And being labeled "non-essential". I didn't want to continue to go to someone where I feel invisible or I don't matter.

The lack of bedside manner got to me finally, esp. after years and years and years. I had it.

I'm also claustrophobic, and I felt like that in the observation room after my third COVID shot. They had us in this room which felt too close to me. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost