View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Dec 17, 2021 at 03:25 PM

Thats great! We aren't allowed to open our xmas presents until xmas day usually..with a few exceptions ..(something too big or awkward to wrap) I don't get my card from them until xmas day as I go over for dinner, so just get them at the same time!

I do buy myself a new pair of PJ's for xmas Eve which I wear after I've a got shower and washed my hair before bed - as don't get time xmas morning... have my dog to walk he gets a good long run round a nature park for a couple of hours, open his pressies, give him breakfast and play with some of his new toys with him for a bit then go and get ready to go for dinner and being picked up (as I can't drive).

It's a nice afternoon out and change of 4 walls for me and I get waited on and spoiled for an afternoon!

Family are usually busy as they work full time and have their own lives too, so I don't actually usually even get to see them once a month, think it's only cos of pandemic and cos they know I haven't been able to see anyone else or go anywhere. (other than an empty field with the dog!).

I'll enjoy another few months with my new games then hopefully spring/summer will see a drop in omicron and I will have had my boosters and safely meet more people without worrying about being hospitalised if they breathe on me!
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3