View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 18, 2021 at 01:40 AM

I am bipolar and am well managed for 17 years. My daughter is bipolar and has been off and on compliant with meds. She ran away in HS and went to party with some older kids and was 18 so we were helpless. She showed up on the doorstep two months later having been kicked out and on the street, also having addictions and neglected her bipolar. We fed her and immediately took her to the ER and we left her there to advocate for herself. She went inpatient, fought rehab then went to rehab and came home. The chaos got better and then she hooked up with a loser and deliberately got pregnant. I adore my grandson but was so upset she did this with no cares to how to support him or anything really. Of course the loser continues to lose and she is going to move home with us in two weeks. I want her to leave him, get better treatment and get a job. She cant do that with him. But I am terrified of living with her. My grandson is 18 months old and a major handful. My old mom-mom butt needs to get used to the terrible twos which have started early. I do not know how I raised three kids because he wears me out. I am so. scared. Terrified.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote