View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 18, 2021 at 03:55 AM

I like that Bullet Journaling and Planning both allow personalization.

•I use a bullet journal (gifted to me) and a planner (6 ring/A5- by Cloth and Paper).

. It’s ok to use both or to prefer one over the other.

•It’s ok to like anesthetics, add art, stickers and washi tape etc.

•It’s ok to be a minimalist and keep it simple. I’m in the middle.

•I prefer a weekly spread. I like to open my planner and see the entire week.

•I create a weekly tasks list. I work on the list throughout the week with the exception of things that have deadlines.

•Planner system have definitely expanded over the years.

•Planner systems are able to be customized to fit your needs. Many items are sold individually like inserts (dated calendars, undated calendars, tasks list, habit tracking, cleaning, notes, money management, gift list, meal planner and project management).

•I use Cornell notes (by Cloth and Paper) to jot down information discussed at my medical appointments, virtual trainings and workshops.

•I use undated calendar inserts (by Cloth and Paper) which allows me to write my dates in my Native Indigenous language. It’s important for me to include my ancestral language in my BuJo and planner.

•I recently purchased project management inserts (by Cloth and Paper). I’ve transitioned from renting an apartment to renting a duplex temporarily (month to month). My goal and project is to rent a house.

•When I move, I like to make a tasks list, list dates that tasks need to be completed. Items I need to purchase such as packing tape, boxes and bubble wrap. Plus scheduling movers.

•I have inserts to keep track of e-mails, e-mails I need to respond to. I communicate through e-mail for a lot of business matters.

•I like meal planning however have not found inserts that I like. I decided to use dot grid inserts for my meal planning. It’s important for me to stay on top of meal planning to prevent eating out a lot and constantly going to the grocery store for ingredients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert, Sunflower123