Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Dec 18, 2021 at 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteraryLark View Post
That sounds strangely amazing! As if coke didn't have enough sugar--but I bet the flavor would be so unique. And what are the types of British snacks you got? My brother lives in Japan and he sent my family Japanese candy--they were so yummy!
The maple Coke tastes like regular Coke. I was disapointed. Especially at the price I paid and the hassle it was to get it delivered. But I've had 2 so far and I couldnt taste the maple in either of them

The britsh snacks I got were a can of lemon Fanta, a can of fruit twist Fanta, a white chocolate Aero bar, an orange flavored Aero bar, a big tube of pink chocolate Smarties, a big tube of orange chocolate Smarties, and then just a regular size tube.

Aero bars are candy bars with bubbles on the bottom so they instantly melt in your mouth. I've only seen mint and milk chocolate and one time carmael.

European Smarties are nothing like the US smarties. They are chocolate kinda like hard M&Ms. But they cant be sold in the US because Smarties are already trademarked. I'd buy them at an international market all the time before I moved.

I only eat Japanese flavored Kit Kats. I used to get those monthly snack boxes from Japan until they jacked the prices way up. But my local Asian market always has the current flavor.
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark, poshgirl