Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 19, 2021 at 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocosurviving View Post
It’s very challenging having rare diseases and autoimmune diseases that primarily revolve around regularly taking steroid medications. Regularly taking steroid medications directly cause weight gain for many individuals.

I’m not going to give up...I will continue to be active on non-symptomatic days. Right now is very challenging with back to back ice and snow storms. I used to workout at my residence..home workouts. I really enjoy being outside.

I’ve been doing pretty good with my depression. I stopped taking all psychotropic medications in 2018 and it was the best choice for me. After being misdiagnosed when my original diagnoses was always depression. I’ll never go to another mental provider again.

I found several things that work for me as coping skills.....music, coloring, reading, blogging, traditional Indigenous music, praying to my ancestors, chatting with folx, soaking, knitting 🧶 etc.

I recently lost my auntie, heart disease and it hurts so much. I lost a cousin to breast cancer four months earlier. I’ve recently looked into bullet journaling. I see it as a creative outlet for me to deal with grief, loss and process my thoughts.
I will keep those coping skills on mind.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries

Last edited by CANDC; Dec 31, 2021 at 11:16 PM..
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
Cocosurviving, SprinkL3