View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2021 at 05:35 PM

Hi, Steppers,

I'm procrastinating shamelessly, but I'm still making some headway into my yuck list. It includes health issues and housecleaning.

R, sending you good vibes for your condo tasks. I admire you for taking it on.

SprinkL3, it sounds as if you're making progress. Congratulations. When you add all the steps together, it amounts to an impressive achievement.

Concerning scammers - I don't usually cruise Facebook, but a couple of days ago I did that and found a very cool video. (No, I don't have the link. Sorry) An engineer designed a box which he leaves for thieves to find. It contains skunk spray, a glitter bomb, four cameras which transmit videos to local police stations, two rods which prevent the box from closing, and a recorded countdown sequence. He can somehow get addresses for scammer phone numbers and sends glitter bomb boxes to them as well. On the positive side, he also leaves boxes by apartment house mailboxes. Most people ignore the boxes, a few call the number on the outside of the box to warn that the box is in a location likely to attract thieves, and of course a few of the people who pass by steal the boxes. It made me hopeful. Also on the hopeful side, the police caught some of the thieves who have been stealing catalytic converters in our area.

Okay, I'll go attack some of my things to do.

Good wishes to you.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3