View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 23, 2021 at 02:11 AM

My day was pretty decent. I completed several tasks before my Telehealth appointment.

My immunologist is out of the country. My appointment was with the second immunologist in the practice.

I told her all my symptoms and she had the audacity to start quoting “research and statical” data.

I told her point blanket that quoting “research and science” was not the way to reach me. I don’t like when providers do it, it’s dismiss and ableist.

Basically they are saying you shouldn’t be experiencing “XYZ” because “research and science” said no one else is.

Urgent care and emergency rooms are so overwhelmed with patients. I do not believe they take time to ask detailed questions, log it and send the information to researchers.

Oct 2020- My mama received a flu shot and became extremely sick. Well it turns out she had Covid-19 and it was assumed she was experiencing symptoms from the flu vaccine.

She was never tested for COVID-19 before receiving a flu shot. The flu shot brought the Covid-19 symptoms to a head.

March 2021- My mama received her COVID-19 vaccine. She experienced hives and swelling on and off again for about four months. She initially went to urgent care and was never asked if she received a Covid-19 vaccine. My mama’s primary care provider sent her to an immunologist, who placed her on several antihistamines.

The topic of “research and science” has been a trigger for me for a long time. Research and science have a long hidden history of experimenting on BIPOC and other marginalized people without consent.

John Hopkins Hospital has been responsible for several. I’m watching a series on Netflix called Black Earth Rising. It’s about genocide in Rwanda and John Hopkins played a part in it.
John Hopkins also played a role in an experiment in Guatemala.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3