View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 24, 2021 at 01:19 AM

I thought about it and realized his stalker-like behavior is part of his illness as a person with severe psychosis. I asked that the letter be returned to the sender. We divorced over 13 years ago. He is a creep. He stalked me at work and never allowed me to drive on my own. He watched my every move while we were married. I was a slave so I ran away one day and never returned. Now, he has kept contacting me periodically through social media- I blocked him and now he has written a letter- I don't care what he wrote in it. I was wondering if I should report him to the police? He is a sociopath. I distinctly remembered he broke into my apartment while we were separated so I had to put an alarm in my apartment. He is insane and knows he can get away with a crime by claiming insanity. I am far away from my parents' home now but it is annoying he wrote a letter to their address. I don't think the police can do anything for now. However, his behavior tells me he has not changed and maybe still psychotic. He is a flea on my butt. I am dating another man this weekend. Hopefully, this time I make a better choice than this fleabag. I have recovered from severe psychosis and feel blessed. I am compliant and am doing well. Some people never change. I think he needs to be permanently institutionalized for life for his behavior since he does not seem to know reality from his insanity.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, downandlonely, RoxanneToto