View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 24, 2021 at 01:54 AM

Although I have a bachelors degree, I will never believe colonial academia, historians, science, research, medical field and science.

It’s a struggle for BIPOC. We want an education to succeed however I feel many become more indicated (colonized).

Colonial academia indoctrinates society to believe medical experiments and segregation happened a long time ago. That Jim Crow laws and oppression ended. False. All forms of discrimination evolves.

My parents attended segregated schools. It was not a long time ago.

I’m aware many people in society believe in safeguards in science. I do not believe in a system that the government controls and the government allegedly monitors. There is no disinterested party monitoring.

Research, science and the medical field are ableist in the sense that many individuals in these occupations believe in eugenics.

I’m Black and Native Indigenous. I’ve worked very hard at decolonizing. There are beliefs, knowledge, lack of trust, trauma, generation trauma, oppression, genocide, massacres, r*pe culture, culture vultures that no non-Native can ever understand.

I absolutely will never trust any government institution. My community had MMIWGT2S and government institutions do absolutely nothing.

Many of my people who live on reservations in rural areas have no access to clean water or electricity.

I feel it’s easy for people to trust the government and government institutions and label/view people like me as radical….

It’s easier if these people have never had family members forcibly removed by the government for the purpose of “removing the Indian from the children.” Cultural genocide.

We have Native Indigenous children being unearthed in the United States and Canada. Current trauma.

It’s easy for for people who have no knowledge, very little knowledge and no living relatives that survived these concentration camps. Concentration camps that the United States and Canada call Indian Boarding Schools and Residential Schools.

These were not schools at all. Schools do not have children buried on the grounds. This is far from “a dark day in history”. These crimes against humanity are still happening to Native Indigenous People.

I’m not religious and I’m a non-believer. My beliefs are sacred, dominate culture would call my beliefs pagan or heathen.

I do not ever have to be concerned with vaccine mandates or what I’ll put on the vaccine waiver form.

I have the form, I had it signed for a family member before the Covid-19 vaccine was created.

People that follow organized religions are not the only ones allowed to use the waiver form. Yes. I listed historical and continued trauma (multiple medical experiments without consent and forced sterilizations + our beliefs. The primary care provider signed the waiver form.

I’m not a for (pro-vaccine) or against vaccines (anti-vaxxer).

I believe in minding my own business, social distancing and wearing my mask vs fear mongering. I also don’t allow visitors and I visit certain immediate family members.

I notice a few commonalities between…

People that follow organized religions.

People that believe in political sides…democratic vs repub.

People that graduate college, graduate other forms of training.

All these institutions indoctrinate people to believe in the system, to believe in history books, to believe it’s ok to push what they have been taught (unsolicited opinions) on others, to believe there is only one way and to believe certain occupations should never be questioned or monitored by a disinterested party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata

Last edited by Cocosurviving; Dec 24, 2021 at 02:10 AM..
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3