View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 24, 2021 at 02:24 AM

Well, I know I should not say bad things about psychotic people for their behavior but this person is a monster. His eyes are a telltale sign of psychosis like Charles Manson. I don't think his medications are working. He used to be on many medications while we were married but to no avail. His family protects him and does not accept that he is severely impaired. I have been there also though- having been severely psychotic. However, I am about 80 percent recovered since I am compliant. I feel blessed. His family overprotects him yet he has no friends and can't work outside with other people. His family wanted me to take care of him while I was working full-time. F**** them!! IF they want a full-time caretaker, pay for it. I had enough of this monster. He is really disabled and should not be allowed on the streets. He could be harming others near him, I believe. I know he knows right from wrong yet he does not want to acknowledge this. He is not stupid but not too smart either. He should know by now that I could care less about him. He is a flea on my butt. The funny thing was that I was so busy while working after I escaped then he asked me for a divorce so I gave it to him. Why is he bothering me now? So, he is still insane and has not moved on. I was really sick when I met him too and thought we could help each other. But, his family expected me to take care of him and work full-time while they washed their hand of him. Nobody wants him and nobody cares about him. Well, he is not my problem anymore. I gave him what he wanted- a divorce. So, please get the heck out of my life as well. I don't feel sorry for him and for his family. They deserve what they got for trying to hurt me.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, RoxanneToto